Consign with Fat Fancy!
Fat Fancy will be accepting consignment sometime again in February of 2022! *We will post updates on social media when the calendar becomes available.
*If you would like to consign items that are above a 3x/4x please send us an email at email@example.com!
Thank you all so much for being a patient and loving community!
Please bring us items that are:
- All buttons present
- Free Of Scents
- Free Of Pet Hair
- zippers working
- Working & functional
- In season or all season or any clothes size 26/4x+ or any unique one of a kind pieces or stylish vintage pieces.
Please leave anything at home that includes:
- visible wear and tear
- rips and tears
- pet hair
- odors (body odor, smoke, perfume, cooking, storage smells etc.)
- Bras and undergarments
- Broken anything
We are VERY selective about the shoes that we will take. They must be wide width, clean, and in like new condition.
We have a pretty good idea of what we can and cannot sell.
Please do not take personal offense if we pass on your clothing or items.
Consignment Policies and Procedures:
- The consignment rate is 40/60. When an item sells, you receive 40% of the sale, and Fat Fancy receives 60%.
- Consignment items and garments are subject to all sales put on by Fat Fancy.
- Fat Fancy is not responsible for any lost or damaged goods.
- All items are put out on the floor for 3 months. If your items do not sell in 3 months they will be donated to Fat Fancy and out to local organizations.
- It is the consigners responsibility to check their account. You can call, email, or send a Facebook message to check in at any time. Once again, we will not contact you.
- Checks can be picked up at any time. Please cash your check ASAP.
In-Store Credit Policies and Procedures:
- The store credit rate is 50%. We calculate what we sell your items for and you get 50% of that credit to spend in store.
- In-store credit does not expire.
- You can use it on everything in the store.
How we price items:
To keep prices accessible we start pricing items at 50% of full retail costs. We do take other things into consideration like brand, new with tags, and condition overall. The goal of Fat Fancy is to provide accessible and sustainable fashions.
Please contact us if you have any questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org (the best way to reach us)