Consign with Fat Fancy!
We are very excited to be offering limited appointments for clothing drop offs!
Fat Fancy is now accepting fall/winter, jackets, and layerable items.
We hope to be open our calendar more here in the near future.
Thank you all so much for being a patient and loving community!
Schedule your clothing drop off appointment HERE
At this time we are asking for a limit of two standard laundry baskets!
Please bring us items that are:
- All buttons present
- Free Of Scents
- Free Of Pet Hair
- zippers working
- Working & functional
- In season or all season or any clothes size 26/4x+ or any unique one of a kind pieces or stylish vintage pieces.
Please leave anything at home that includes:
- visible wear and tear
- rips and tears
- pet hair
- odors (body odor, smoke, perfume, cooking, storage smells etc.)
- Bras and undergarments
- Broken anything
We have a pretty good idea of what we can and cannot sell.
Please do not take personal offense if we pass on your clothing or items.
Consignment Policies and Procedures:
- The consignment rate is 40/60. When an item sells, you receive 40% of the sale, and Fat Fancy receives 60%.
- Consignment items and garments are subject to all sales put on by Fat Fancy.
- Fat Fancy is not responsible for any lost or damaged goods.
- All items are put out on the floor for 3 months. If your items do not sell in 3 months they will be donated to Fat Fancy and out to local organizations.
- It is the consigners responsibility to check their account. You can call, email, or send a Facebook message to check in at any time. Once again, we will not contact you.
- Checks can be picked up at any time. Please cash your check ASAP.
In-Store Credit Policies and Procedures:
- The store credit rate is 50%. We calculate what we sell your items for and you get 50% of that credit to spend in store.
- In-store credit does not expire.
- You can use it on everything in the store.
Please contact us if you have any questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org (the best way to reach us)