Consign with Fat Fancy!
Are you size 12 or larger and have clothes you want to consign at Fat Fancy? Here's the low down on what we're looking for, what sells, and how to become a consigner at the shop!
Clothes should be new or in like-new condition. This means:
- free of pet hair
- free of odor (body odor, smoke, perfume, cooking, storage smells etc.)
- free of pilling
- free of visible wear
- free of tears
- free of stains
- all buttons present & zippers working
- working and functional
- items should be in season
Consignment Policies and Procedures:
- The consignment rate is 40/60. When an item sells, you receive 40% of the sale, and Fat Fancy receives 60%.
- Consignment items and garments are subject to all sales put on by Fat Fancy.
- Fat Fancy is not responsible for any lost or damaged goods.
- All items are put out on the floor for 3 months. If your items do not sell in 3 months they will be donated to Fat Fancy and out to local organizations.
- It is the consigners responsibility to check their account. You can call, email, or send a Facebook message to check in at any time. Once again, we will not contact you.
- Checks can be picked up at any time. Please cash your check ASAP.
- Trade credit and Consignment money expire every 6 months. Any unclaimed cash or credit at the end of that period will be forfeit.
We take consignment in store Friday - Sunday 12pm-6pm or you can make an appointment if those times do not work.
If you want to consign and live outside of the Portland, OR area print out this contract and mail it in with your clothes. 4X and up only! (CLICK HERE FOR CONTRACT)