Consign with Fat Fancy!
We take consignment by appointment only at this time.
Please call if you have any questions:
Clothes should be new or in like-new condition. This means:
- free of pet hair
- free of odor (body odor, smoke, perfume, cooking, storage smells etc.)
- free of pilling
- free of visible wear
- free of rips and tears
- free of stains
- all buttons present & zippers working
- working and functional
- items should be in season
We have a pretty good idea of what we can and cannot sell.
Please do not take personal offense if we pass on your clothing or items.
Consignment Policies and Procedures:
- The consignment rate is 40/60. When an item sells, you receive 40% of the sale, and Fat Fancy receives 60%.
- Consignment items and garments are subject to all sales put on by Fat Fancy.
- Fat Fancy is not responsible for any lost or damaged goods.
- All items are put out on the floor for 3 months. If your items do not sell in 3 months they will be donated to Fat Fancy and out to local organizations.
- It is the consigners responsibility to check their account. You can call, email, or send a Facebook message to check in at any time. Once again, we will not contact you.
- Checks can be picked up at any time. Please cash your check ASAP.
If you want to consign and live outside of the Portland, OR area print out this contract and mail it in with your clothes. (CLICK HERE FOR CONTRACT)